Derek's Big BBS of WalMart Purchase Receipts

Derek's Big BBS of WalMart Purchase Receipts

[ Back to the listing ] [ Post Reply ] [ Current BBS ] [ Search ]

Posted By: Derek D Sysop on: 12/14/2001 10:31:44 MST
Subject: Wil Wheaton has spurned the Receipt Site!

Message Detail:
My brother and I have debated wether or not famous people visit stupid websites. I figured, yeah, the odds are that out of the thousands upon thousands of visitors over the past 2 years, someone famous would have stopped by and giggled at my insanity.

So, I check with Wil Wheaton, star of Stand By Me and he was the loser kid of that doctor on Star Trek (the one with Picard, not the other ones). He responds:

"Hey Derek,

I have successfully resisted the urge to go to your website, and make up a story about how it was my start page for 4 years. :)
"

So, preliminary studies seem to show that fewer than expected famous people have visited this website. However, who does Wil Wheaton think he is, anyways? Is he too f*#cking cool to laugh at people's stupid websites? These fancy-pants actors think they're so great, and it's really starting to piss me off.

I will say, however, that Wil was extremely prompt about responding to my email. At least he's got THAT going for him, but what kind of famous actor is sitting in front of his computer at 9 in the morning?

Follow ups:
This is the archive BBS - no new posts can me made.

Message Search
Filter Messages
Show messages for past days.
Name Search
Type in a full or partial name
Keyword Search
Enter keyword(s) you want to search for seperated by a space.

Match Case?
Match ALL Keywords
Match ANY Keyword

Program by: Expert Solutions Network