Derek's Big BBS of WalMart Purchase Receipts

Derek's Big BBS of WalMart Purchase Receipts

[ Back to the listing ] [ Post Reply ] [ Current BBS ] [ Search ]

Posted By: Derek D Sysop on: 09/28/2001 07:42:34 MDT
Subject: Weenie Awards

Message Detail:
I sat with baited breath as the awards were announced - you may remember way back when I let you know how to register your vote for this site. I was in around the 4th row in the auditorium, and Björk had just performed a montage of songs honoring each nominee.

The presenters for the "Funniest Retarded Website" were Dan Cortez and Charo, and I was so nervous that I can't even remember what they said to open the category. Unfortunately, the Receipt Site did not win the award.

Stick Figure Death Theatre was the winner in the category, and is remarkably entertaining in it's own right! That website is blocked by my employer's "offensive-content-firewall" so it MUST be something good!

Anyways, I was pretty depressed about not winning, so I had to leave my call-girl sitting there while I excused myself to go cry in the bathroom. That made me feel a bit better, so I did go out to a couple of the "post-ceremony" parties. I got really drunk, I think I kissed that chick from ZDTV Internet Tonite, and I woke up with a broken rib, so who knows what happenned. All-in-all, a very exciting evening, if I must say!

This is the archive BBS - no new posts can me made.

Message Search
Filter Messages
Show messages for past days.
Name Search
Type in a full or partial name
Keyword Search
Enter keyword(s) you want to search for seperated by a space.

Match Case?
Match ALL Keywords
Match ANY Keyword

Program by: Expert Solutions Network